The TRM Library, the Trail-Running-pedia
The TRM Library is the main source of technical knowledge, which the Team TRM refers to.
The TRM Library is a collection of the best sources of internation informations on Trail Running:
- News from international magazines specialized in trail running
- Scientific researches on training methods for endurance sports
- Essays abstract on sports, nutrition, mental training, health, etc.
- Interviews, videos, news.
- The TRM Library is made available through the articles written on the website, TRM courses and stages or post published on TRM social networks.
Physically, the original Library is kept at the Trail Camp in Morgex – Courmayeur, under the Mont Blanc, point of start and finish of the Tor Des Geants.