Static Stretching exercices
Static Stretching relaxes the muscle groups keeping a specific position for 20 to 30 min, having the fundamental function to prevent muscles and tendons injuries.
Other significant benefits are:
- improvement of the coordination
- improvement of the proprioception
- improvement of the articular range
The TRM Coaches always suggest to perform a complete cycle of stretching.
- TO WHOM: to Trail Runners all levels
- WHEN : after warming up and before starting a training session
- HOW: slowly stretch the different muscles groups. The position must be held for 30sec x 2-3 times. You should not feel pain.
For more information and details click here