- 3 days / 2 nights
- 52km, 3000m D+
- 4-5h trail running training in group per day
- 02/06 Free arrival to Marina di Massa
19.30 Meeting, technical briefing, dinner and overnight stop
- 03/06 1° day, 26km, 1500m D+
08.00 Trail Running along the ancient path Via Vandelli, passing by the Refuge N. Conti and climbing up to the Monte Tambura (1900m). From the top we will descent to the Lake Vagli trying to see the submerged village and return. Free Afternoon.
Overnight stop and dinner
- 04/06 2° day, 26km, 1500m D+
08.00 Trail Running from Levignani village to the Antro del Corchia cave heading, through scenic uphill trails, to the Refuge G. de Freo. Departing from the refuge the itinerary alternates beautiful trails in the wood and rocky single tracks until Fornovolasco village ending in front of the Wind Cave. You will have the unique opportunity to pass through the Wind Cave before returning back to Levignani.
- Technical briefing before departing and during the stages
- 2 days of trail running in group with advices and practical demonstrations
- 2 nights in B&B (dormitory or double/triple room), 2 Dinners, 2 Breakfasts
- Passage inside the trails of the Wind Cave (with video)
- Visit of the Antro del Corchia (on request)
- Group video and photos
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
- Transfer to / from Massa Train Station (on request)
- Extra drinks with meals
- Extra food and beverages during training
- Medical Certificate
- Personal health/accident and third party Insurance
REGISTRATION: through the contact form specifying “Stage AV Apuane Park”
PRICE: € 299 per person
NOTES: Possibility to arrange accommodation for family and friends
SPECIAL PROMOTIONS: 10% TRM Athletes belonging to the International Group; 10% Advance booking within March 15th. Discounts cannot be combined
PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER: 50% at reservation, full payment within the 1st of May.
- up to 20 days before the stage, 85% refund
- from 20 day up to 10 days before the stage, 50% refund
- above 10 days before the stage no refund.
Upon receipt of the reservation deposit – or within 15 days from the starting date – the full program and all detailed information related to materials, equipment, clothing and food will be delivered to the participants
REGISTRATION TERMS & NOTES:
- The stages will take place with a minimum of 4 people and a maximum of 20
- The TRM Coach and Team, being responsible for the safety of the group, may decide to temporarily or definitely suspend the participant to the Stage if the athlete is judged unable to proceed. No refund in both cases.
- The stage will take place with any weather condition, as expected in Trail Running competitions.